Modeling for a Cause
More than pretty faces, our models are examples of humanitarian living. Traditional stereotypes have often forced young women to feel like they need to choose between feeling beautiful and being mindful and strong. We are bringing the modeling profession into the 21st century and showing girls and young women that they can be both. Young people around the world are given opportunities to be positive change in their communities by being part of projects such fashion show food drives, outreach to the homeless, and inspirational speaking to young people.
Whether in front of the camera, on the catwalk, or in the soup kitchen, our models are able to live out their desire to be positive change in the world.
- Foxy https://t.co/jTozLHRR9MModelsForCause2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/tXateavyEYModelsForCause2 months ago
- Yay for Everest https://t.co/hAIRkJmBZ0ModelsForCause2 months ago
- Strength https://t.co/DGxOn3FuWTModelsForCause3 months ago
- Should you wear white after Labor Day or Memorial Day? Find out on our blog! https://t.co/sXNov12pLjModelsForCause3 months ago